Presentation of certificates based on the results of participation in international academic exchange program of German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) project: “Business ethics on the example of sustainable textile industry” was held in Tashkent branch of Plekhanov Russian University of Economics.
As previously reported, on October 28, 2019 in Tashkent branch of Tashkent branch of Plekhanov Russian University of Economics completed the 6th – final stage of DAAD international project “Business ethics on the example of sustainable textile industry”, in which there participated universities from Germany – (Dresden University of Applied Sciences ), Jordan – German-Jordan University and Uzbekistan – Tashkent branch of Plekhanov Russian University of Economics, Namangan State University.
On New Year’s Eve, on behalf of the project coordinators, Prof. Dr. Ingo Gestring and Prof. Dr. Rene Tamm, certificates were sent to participants in the stage of the project.
During 3 years, 2 teachers and 7 students took an active part in the development of cases, analytical data and practical issues of development of textile production in Germany, Jordan, Uzbekistan and other countries. An important component of this project is practice-oriented training, knowledge of modern foundations of business ethics through the study of culture, traditions, history of peoples of these countries, development of modern forms of dialogue between students and entrepreneurs.
On the eve of the holiday of December 8, Constitution Day of the Republic of Uzbekistan, a ceremony was held to present certificates to the coordinators and participants of this international project:
- Academician of Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Uzbekistan. Abdurakhmanov K. Kh. – Rector of Tashkent branch of Plekhanov Russian University of Economics;
- Akhmedov OM – Vice Rector on educational and methodical work;
- Zokirova N.K. – Vice Rector on Science and Innovations, Head of “Labor Economics and Management” department;
- Abirova G.R. – senior teacher of “Foreign Languages and Humanitarian Disciplines” department;
- Ulmasov Jasur – 4th year student of Faculty of Digital Economics and Finance;
- Nazrullaev Shahzod, 3rd year student of Faculty of Digital Economics and Finance;
- Prakash Nitin – 3rd year student of Faculty of Digital Economics and Finance;
- Sharofov Temur – 3rd year student of Faculty of Digital Economics and Finance;
- Kalandarkhonov Saidabror – 4th year student of Faculty of Economics and Business;
- Djumaev Alisher – 1st year master degree student, “Economy of firm”master’s degree program;
- Erdashev Akmal, graduate of 2019 bachelor degree in Finance and Credit, currently preparing to enter magistracy of Dresden University of Applied Sciences.
Certificates issued to the project participants emphasize that: “… cultural exchange between the project participants in order to obtain further cultural understanding and strengthen intercultural competence was a valuable experience for all its participants.”