In Tashkent branch of PREU on October 9, 2019 in the framework of roadmap of academician of the Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Uzbekistan Abdurakhmanov K.Kh. there held annual student scientific and practical conference “Actual issues of modern economy”.
During the conference, students made scientific reports on the results of research work carried out in the framework of scientific school “Economic Theory” and students’ scientific club “Economist”.
The conference was chaired by academician of Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Uzbekistan, Doctor of Economics, professor, Abdurakhmanov Kalandar Khodzhaevich.
Also, the conference was attended by Doctor of Economics, prof. Zokirova N.K., PhD., Assoc. Akhmedov O.M., PhD., Assoc. Aliev U.M., PhD., Assoc. Kabulov A.A., Doctor of Economics, prof. Golyshev V.A., PhD., Assoc. Khodzhaeva M.Ya., PhD., Assoc. Isokhuzhaeva M.Ya.
Reports were presented on the following topics as a part of the conference:
1. “Priorities and results of Development Strategy of the Republic of Uzbekistan for 2017-2021 in the Year of Active Investments and Social Development” Yakubova E. N. – student of academic group No. 733.
2. “Strategic aspects of sustainable economic growth of the Republic of Uzbekistan” Mokhammad Shah – student of academic group No. 833, Mukhitdinova K. T. – student of academic group No. 743
3. “Development of small business and private entrepreneurship is one of priority areas of State program“The Year of Active Investment and Social Development ”. Gerasimenko A. G. – student of academic group No. 833. Sayfiddinova D. D. student of academic group No. 843.
4. “Investments in human capital: mechanisms and methods of evaluation.” Safaev Kh.N. – student of academic group No. 833. Safaeva F. N. – student of academic group No. 813
5. “Digital economy of Uzbekistan – reality and prospects”
Rakhimbekov A. Sh. – student of academic group No. 853
6. “Development of transport logistics in Uzbekistan.” Sergeeva L. Kh. – student of academic group No. 733, Ikramova S. O. – student of academic group No. 733
7. “Development of tourism in Uzbekistan – the path to prosperity of the country.” Karimova D. D. – student of academic group No. 743, Katamanova L. Sh. – students of academic group No. 743
8. “Features of state budgeting in the Republic of Uzbekistan”. Ibragimova K.R. – master degree student, academic group No. 934
Summing up, the head of Scientific School of Economic Theory, Doctor of Economics, Professor V. Golyshev noted the relevance and quality of the content of student reports, widespread use of information technology and depth of research.
At the end of the conference, all active participants were awarded with diplomas and souvenirs.